Travelling

 

                   Travelling

Step by Step I walk looking at ally that I walk by remembering the

Twenty seven steps that I walked, at first I cried;

At second I laughed;

At third I died and born again;

In between the steps I jumped, ran and fell but never did I stopped,

 I kept on walking through twenty seven unpredictable steps that knew not where it leads me to;

In seventeenth step sun went down never to rise again

 Over whose lightened path I used t walk closing my eyes feeling warm even in the coldest of days,

I am now walking the path that I remember that I had seen before the sun set,

Though there are obstacles that I stumble on; have fallen over but I stand up time and again not to give up on the path that sun had lightened me to.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why is advanced educational degree always not an indicator of intelligence? (what is intelligence anyway?)