Women power and their weakness.

Since I was kid I asked for nothing and wished for nothing, because I knew at the very beginning that you get nothing by asking or wishing. You have to seize what yours or have to have courage to earn it in this world. Then again I did like to say one thing to those women who always say that men cannot understand pain, suffering and feeling of women's. Yes we can't understand but the one who understand best is you; yourself so stand up and seize what you deserve stop talking! and raise voice because in battlefield of life you are a lone wolf who have to either die or fight to live. Fight until you get what is yours. Weakness and strength is choice which you have to make. This world is jungle and you are lioness(queen of jungle) of it prevail for justice prey on it like lioness does to its prey. To survive in the jungle You should be able to fight and rule it along the side of a lion. Raise a tornado of justice and true freedom in your heart and blow away every injustice that you have been suffering from because if you can't change for yourself no one can change for you.Don't think that you are women and so you are weak cause male and female is just  sex but before that you are human and human have the greatest of the power in the world; that no other can get so easily that is power to change oneself and power to stay still for what is right. This what I have all learned through out the time since I was able to walk on my own, that's what I always do,I fight like a lone hungry wolf to keep his own justice safe being a lion of the jungle and roaring away the injustice. I am me and I will be me and I know what's to be done and not to be done this is my wisdom of existence this is my fire in the heart.There are many example of strong and independent woman around the world who have surpassed and have been unsurpassed since their time by any other male such as Laxmi bai or more famously known as jhasi ki rani,she was an Indian empress who drove away British colonizer out of her land and now history remembers her,Madam curie among the most gifted scientist by history and deserved by science and us,Aung San Suu Kyi who after all hardship thrown to her by not only person but by her whole country but she still stood up as if that was nothing and now she became leader of her country and one of the most influential leader around world. There are many other example such that my list will be not enough to categorize them in it for curiosity lets name them Malla, Michelle Bachelet who is president of Chile,  Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner Argentina president and many more on list.


Jhashi Ki Rani







Aung san suu kyi




Madam Curie




Malla Yousafzai









by:kabir bam

Comments

  1. The theme of this writing is great but you've missed punctuations several times which made it quite difficult for me to read and there are some grammatical errors as well. Otherwise,it's great. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup i am aware that i have missed punctuation.i thought of writing it through and put punctuation later on but forgot to do so. about grammar i am aware some are wrong and i ignored checking it because it was bothersome.anyway thank you for suggestion.

      Delete
    2. and i checked problems that you suggested and found 3 grammar mistake and two punctuation mistake so now see my post.

      Delete
    3. It's nice and understandable. I was a grammar nazi back then or maybe I was just tryna be funny back then, pointing out those mistakes

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why is advanced educational degree always not an indicator of intelligence? (what is intelligence anyway?)